Posted on May 31, 2008
Following is an inventory of my life between now and February, 2009:
* approximate number of days away from home: 165
* approximate number of days on which the sun will, in fact, not set: 55
* types of boats used: 4
* species of penguins likely to be seen: 3
* continents: 3
* oceans: 3
* layers of clothing I will need to wear: unfathomable
* degrees of latitude crossed: 148
* number of times my brain has exploded in excitement: lost count
* pairs of underwear I will bring: 4, maybe 5
Posted on May 25, 2008
Item 1: Tonight, the Phoenix Lander is descending on Mars, which is pretty exciting. You can watch online or on TV. Click here for more info.
Item 2: WordPress tells you all the links and Google searches that brought visitors to your blog. Yesterday, someone searched “naked lap dancing photos” and wound up here. SCORE!
Posted on May 14, 2008
In one month, I’m headed off for nine months of adventures that will take me from the Arctic to the Antarctic. AAAAH!
I have no idea what my internet situation will be for parts of these next few months. But the call of the wild is synonymous with the call to blog! Right? Well, the moral of this story is: stay tuned…