BABY PENGUINS, Y’ALL!

THEY’RE HATCHING ALL OVER THE PLACE!

…and they all have lil fluffy butts…


…and they all spend 90% of their time snuggled up under Momma Penguin’s belly fluff.  The other 10% of their time is devoted to consuming regurgitated seafood.  Om nom nom!

One thought on “BABY PENGUINS, Y’ALL!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s